Monday, April 23, 2018

Mercy Wings Made Out of Cardboard?

Hello all of you beautiful people! I am here for my first post and I am wanting to spread my love and knowledge of cardboard cosplay. Here at Cardbored Cosplay I have a mission. That mission is to get people who want to cosplay but feel like that they can't due to time and money, to actually cosplay. And I personally believe that cardboard cosplay is the gateway drug to cosplay. It is easy to make and if you paint it right, It can look awesome! However, that's enough rambling. Here is the purpose of this post.

Ta-da!



Remember that these images are actual size for the scale. So when you print them out make sure to print as a poster.
Just tape this to a sheet of cardboard and cut them out. You are going to need 4 of each part.
Once you have all the parts cut out you are going to need to cut strips of cardboard 1/2- 3/4 of an inch thick. These will serve as the connecting pieces/ outer trim. Use your best judgement on how thick you want the wings. You are also only going to need to put cardboard on the top part of the wings as the bottom needs to be open so that they overlap.

This is the finished product
Ok now have fun and feel free to ask questions and share pictures of your cosplay!

7 comments:

  1. We have been trying ti print the wings, I'm not sure if it has to do with the printer or the picture, but do you think you can link us to the photo shop page instead
    send link : d.va._.cutie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is late but you want to put the image through a rasterbater i recommend rasterbator.net

      Delete
  2. thanks so much this was a big help

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're awesome! Thanks so much for your tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does someone know what to make next to attach them to the body????

    ReplyDelete

Mercy Wings Made Out of Cardboard?

Hello all of you beautiful people! I am here for my first post and I am wanting to spread my love and knowledge of cardboard cosplay. Here ...